Items For Sale - Items In Need Of Owners
http://codyshop.webs.com/

Monday, September 08, 2008

Raining Cats And Dogs

Last Friday was raining very heavily. The road outside in-laws' residence was flooded to knee length. House not affected though.
On the way back to home with Darren, took the road thru the Tanah Putih traffic light, to Jln Wong Ah Jang and Kampung Tengah. Didn't cross my mind the Kg Tengah road was partially flooded. No wonder cars avoided the later stretch of this road. Even a 4WD ahead of me also turned right out of this road.
The water covered the full wheel on my Kenari. I stuck to gear two, did not stop and maintained slow speed. When I saw a Wira dead in the waters ahead, I turned left into the Kampung residence and came out to Kampung Jawa road. Home-free!!
Luckily it was a Kenari, if my SEG, sure to get stuck in the waters.
The next day, found that the Kenari's number plate was ripped off by the flood water. A little bit of junk like leaves and a straw was sticking to the radiator grill. Replaced the number plate for RM12.

0 comments: