Items For Sale - Items In Need Of Owners
http://codyshop.webs.com/

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Monitor Lizard In The House


Just when I thought it would be good to take a few hours nap on my off-day on Tuesday, a freeking biawak decided to keep me company in my house. Saw the small 1 half foot reptile scrambling about at the back of the extended kitchen.
Armed myself with a broom and pail hoping to nail it but it went for cover in the old leaking Ariston washing machine. This where the standoff began for 2 half hours. It still refused to show itself until dad-in-law came over to lend a hand.
We pushed the old machine all the way outside to the back and left it there for scrap collectors, which dad-in-law will kowtim.
There goes the machine I was hoping to sell on the Net. Put it up for sell on Mudah.my for RM80 and enquiries were pouring in until I took it off hoping to sell it at higher price later on. No more of that.

0 comments: